Archive for August, 2016
Are you planning a summer vacation? Approximately 45% of Americans say they like to take vacations in the summer. Nearly three-quarters of all travel that is done domestically is done for leisure. Nearly 47% of all travelers say they would be willing to consider accommodations options other than a hotel room. This includes all sorts of vacation rentals and 46% say they would rent beach condos. Many cite the cost as the main reason but privacy, having access to a kitchen and other amenities are also top reasons for looking for lodging that is not a hotel.
- You get more space for the money. If you just take the square footage that you get in oceanfront condo rentals and compare it to what you get with a hotel room, even when you get a hotel suite, you get more space for the money when you rent beach condos. There is just no way around that fact.
- Everyone can spread out and have their own space. The United States Secret Service conducted a study about how their agents performed when they shared hotel rooms while working on the road vs. how they performed when they were given their own room. The stress level they experienced when they were forced to share a room meant that it cost the agency more to pair up agents. People need some time to themselves. This is true when you are on a business trip and it is true when you are on vacation. When you rent beach condos, everyone in your group can stake out a space to call their own. This will make everyone’s vacation much more relaxing and enjoyable.
- You can have quiet family evenings “at home.” There are a lot of amenities that come along when you rent beach condos. Most come with WiFi. You can spend an evening watching a movie with the family in a more relaxed setting in the condo. You can have a fun game night. When you have a condo vs. a hotel room or group of hotel rooms, you will have a living room with a TV and a space to gather and just enjoy the company of the important people in your life.
- You will save money on meals. The full kitchen that normally comes along when you rent beach condos makes a big difference for a lot of families. When you stay at most hotels, you end up eating all or most of your meals at restaurants. When you rent beach condos, you can have breakfast and lunch in the condo. You can have a nice, family dinner there as well. You can go out if you want to but you can cook at “home,” too.
- You can do laundry. This is also a big deal for people with children. Children, especially small children, get messy. When you rent beach condos, you do not have to pack as much or worry as much when your kids are playing in the sand at the beach. When your kids spill stuff on their clothes, you can just throw in a load of laundry. When you stay at a hotel, you can have your clothes washed but it is a bigger deal than throwing in a load of laundry in the vacation condo rentals.
- You get more privacy. In a hotel room, you have people on at least one side of you. All that separates you from them is a wall. You can hear everything they do and they can hear everything that is going on in your room. Moreover, when you go anywhere from going out on the town, out to see the local sights or just to the pool, you have to go through a crowded lobby. Staff, security and other guests get to see you come and go. When you rent beach condos, your nearest neighbor is not as close and you can come and go without the world watching. You do not have to deal with your neighbors unless you want to.
Vacations at the beach with your family are great. By renting a condo rather than getting hotel rooms, you can get the most from the experience.
Sometimes in life, you just need a break from the typical routine. You need to get away from the stress of work, the humdrum boringness of your hometown — and all the familiar things that come with it. The best way this can be accomplished through a summer vacation. Each year, 45% of American families take summer vacations. But why is it that we take time to travel and relax during the summer in particular? For one thing, school lets out during the summer — which means that not only will the kids be free, but any adults who work at schools as well. Furthermore, this makes employers more likely to understand a parent taking off time to vacation during the summer. It just works out much more smoothly for all involved. Still, going on summer vacation doesn’t necessarily mean taking it easy until you’re actually there. A vacation requires a lot of time and planning. You need to decide where you’re going on vacation, how to get there — and above all perhaps, where you’ll be staying. Lodging can make or break a vacation, which is why many going on summer vacation choose to rent beach condos.
Beach Condo Rentals: Getting The Bang For Your Buck
So, why is it that so many vacationers decide to rent beach condos rather than staying in hotels for their vacations? It’s true that hotels were once staples for regular vacationers. However, in many ways these have become things of the past, especially for those who want to vacation beside the beach. Not only are hotels cramped and easily mussed, with a lack of privacy — they also don’t offer very good values. Hotel rooms are typically rented out nightly. Those who rent beach condos, on the other hand, usually rent them for at least a week at a time. Some even rent them out for a whole season. This means that the rates are more affordable than those of the typical hotel. Not only that — as you’ll see below, those that rent beach condos have access to perks that simply are not found in hotels. The overall value ends up being much better, especially for families. Many families find that their vacations are ruined simply because there isn’t enough space for everyone to be comfortable. Vacation rentals like condos offer plenty of space at prices that can’t be ignored.
What Are The Advantages Of Renting A Beach Condo?
We talk about the benefits you get when you rent a beach condo, but it’s hard to grasp those benefits until you’ve actually done it. The fact is that with three out of four domestic trips being taken for leisure purposes, people deserve to enjoy their time off to the fullest — and oceanfront condos let them do that. An estimated 94% of leisure travelers choose beach condos over alternatives due to price; 90% due to privacy; 87% due to the full kitchen facilities available; 84% due to amenities; and 81% simply due to the added space. These kinds of things mean a lot to vacationers, and certainly they are the main advantages of renting a beach condo. But there are other factors to consider as well.
Beach Condos: The Little Perks
If you’re vacationing near the beach, chances are that you’re near some kind of seaside town. The great thing about being in a condo is that you often are able to more easily split your time between doing fun things in town — like trying new restaurants and buying souvenirs — and relaxing on the beach. Hotels, on the other hand, are often more isolated. By renting a condo, you can really enjoy your vacation to the fullest, and make sure that you have some money left over to spend on activities and treats.
You and your family don’t want to worry about overspending or piling into an uncomfortable hotel room. So take the leap! Check out what beach condos are all about.