Archive for May, 2017
When you think of a vacation, I’m sure you’re imagining something calming and relaxing, but sometimes determining where to go and what hotel to stay at can seem overwhelming. Planning a vacation is difficult work and can sometimes feel more stressful than expected; that’s where concierge vacation rentals come in.
Concierge vacation rentals allow you to feel relaxed while being away from home. Leisure travelers choose vacation rentals as opposed to traditional hotel or resorts because of several reasons: value for price, privacy, full kitchen facilities, amenities, and more overall space. Nine in ten leisure travelers say that “value for price” is their primary reason in choosing vacation house rentals. Today, 22% of leisure travelers have stayed in vacation home rentals as opposed to traditional hotels or resorts; 24% have stayed in condominium resorts.
Whether renting from a rental management company or choosing from one of the many rental properties being rented by owner; you’re sure to have a wonderful time relaxing while having the privacy and amenities that you enjoy. Vacation in style by choosing from any of the gorgeous vacation homes in your ideal vacation spot.
Vacation homes come with many different settings; whether you’re searching for beach front home rentals or a spot for intimate weddings, check with your local vacation home rental services and see what vacation homes fit in with your wants and needs.
Each weekend, an average of 44,230 weddings take place. If you are looking for wedding venues for a more intimate ceremony, beach front vacation homes can help to provide an intimate ceremony as well as practical lodging for you and even your guests. Wedding packages including wedding planners, officiants, and wedding vendors can help to create your dream beach wedding. Check with your wedding planner and discuss all inclusive wedding packages to help make your dream wedding come true.
Vacation home rentals, whether needed for a vacation or when planning a wedding, can provide the amenities and peace that allow you to feel completely relaxed and at home regardless of where you are. Check with your local vacation home rental services to determine where your next vacation spot is!
In 2016 alone, 112.8 million tourists visited Florida. There are many advantages to vacationing in Florida. For one thing, Florida has a notable amount of theme parks to visit, like Universal Studios and Disney World. Florida also is known for having, in general, good weather — it stays warm for much longer in Florida than it does in other states, allowing for more vacation time. Of course, we can’t forget the beaches in Florida — it doesn’t matter where you go in the state. You’ll always be about 60 miles from a beach. With that being said, in recent years many people on the hunt for family vacation spots have decided against going to the typical Florida sites like Orlando and Miami. This is in part because not all people want to vacation in a city. Some want to go camping and take part in outdoor activities. This has led a lot of people to consider Ocala, a place with all the conveniences of Florida, and plenty of campgrounds to offer. Say you decide to visit Ocala campgrounds with your family this summer — what kinds of activities should you take part in? There are plenty of things to do in Ocala, indoors and outdoors. Below, we’ll look at some of the things you might want to while camping in the area.
1. Visit Horse Farms
Did you know that each year, 7 million people ride horses in the United States? There are plenty of horse farms near Ocala campgrounds, and many of them offer activities to tourists. You don’t have to be an experienced rider to take a casual ride at a horse farm. Most of the time, professionals choose mounts for their clients depending on their level of experience. If you don’t know what you’re doing, the horse will. You could easily take a gentle ride on a trail, which is a fun activity for families to participate in together. Alternatively, some people visiting horse farms don’t want to ride at all — and they don’t have to. Taking in the sights and visiting with the horses will be a thrill for kids in particular. Of course, you might want to visit a horse show if it’s happening while you’re in Ocala. Horse shows are surprisingly entertaining, especially when they involve show jumping or even barrel racing. It’s definitely not an activity that you could participate in just anywhere.
2. Zip Lining
To begin with, we should make clear that zip lining might not be the best activity for very young children — but it could be an amazing experience for older kids and parents. Zip lining is the kind of activity that is thrilling, but isn’t actually that risky at all. Usually, zip lining companies will operate fairly close to campgrounds, making this something you could easily do while on vacation. Does it offer a thrill? Absolutely — but it also isn’t on the level of sky diving or bungee jumping. An experience zip lining company will make absolutely sure that you and your family are safe, and for that matter that you don’t become too overwhelmed. Whether or not you sign up for zip lining — nobody is going to force you to do it if you back out at the last minute. But you should know that it’s a once in a lifetime experience, and you likely won’t regret it.
3. Museum Browsing
Ocala offers a wide variety of museums for those who want to take part in more intellectual activities while on vacation. The Appleton Museum of Art, for example, offers a great collection of Asian and European art. The Silver River Museum and Environmental Education Center, on the other hand, has a number of cool fossils — including a mastodon skeleton. And if you want to go off the beaten path, there’s always the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing! No matter what you choose, you’re sure to find something up your alley.
The summer plans are falling into place! After the first year in college, many of your high school friends are anxious to reconnect and spend some time together. And while you went through a number of options, you finally settled on a group bus trip to watch three of your favorite professional baseball teams. Although you briefly considered a road trip where you would do all of the driving yourself, you and your four best friends eventually decided that a bus tour was a better option. No one had to do all of the driving or offer their car for the long trip, you would not have to deal with parking fees, and the lodging plans are part of the travel package.
With the money that you are saving on parking fees at the various stadiums, you have allowed yourself to upgrade to some higher priced seats. Your parents are far more excited about the plan to continue your quest to visit as many baseball stadiums as you can now that they know you will not need to do the driving. In fact, some of the dads in your group are seriously checking their schedules to see if they can join in the fun. Always willing to have a parent along who will pay for some of the meals and ballpark souvenirs, you and your friends are all hopeful that at least one of the dads will join what you hope will be the first of many college summer baseball adventures!
Bus Travel Offers Affordable, Safe, and Fuel Efficient Options
Charter buses for rent offer a number of opportunities for groups of all sizes. While individual bus travel appeals to many, an increasingly popular option for many groups is to charter their own transportation instead of paying for expensive airfare. While many groups can afford the expense of airfare, others find it far more feasible to travel by bus, allowing them to avoid extra nights of hotel costs as rotating drivers can provide a way to travel through the night to destinations that are hundreds of miles away.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the use of bus transportation:
- With the increased attention to the latest public relations problems with some of the major airline companies, it may come as no surprise that some people are looking at other traveling options that do not involve long security lines and extended waits at the gate while airlines wait for mechanical fixes and delayed staff.
- How you travel to your destination involves a lot of choices. For families who want to have plenty of leg room, plenty of space for luggage, and plenty of time to enjoy the scenery while they travel, bus travel is often the best choice.
- Adults and young adults accounted for close to 50% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- There are five times as many motorcoach terminals across the nation as there are airports. Additionally, there are six times as many bus terminals as there are intercity rail terminals
- As motorcoach travel and tourist continues to grow in popularity, this travel industry now generates more than $55 billion a year in economic transactions.
- The motorcoach industry consists of as many as 3,400 mostly small businesses who operate for their own profits, often offering very location specific options. The entire motorcoach industry fleet of 33,400 vehicles provides charter, sightseeing, tour, airport shuttle, scheduled services, and commuter options.
- Real travelers make sure that they consider several variables when the make their transportation choices: price, comfort, fuel efficiency, schedules, and destinations. For many, bus travel tops the list for all of these categories and considerations.
- In some studies, for every $1 invested in new motorcoaches an additional $1.65 of spending is generated throughout numerous economy sectors, totaling more than $1.2 billion spent on tour and travel every single year.
- People throughout an entire community benefit when a charter bus makes a stop. For instance, otorcoach traveler and tourist demand generates more than $55 billion a year in economic transactions. Even one motorcoach spending one night at a destination can generate as much as $11,660 for that local economy in lodging, meals, and other spending.